Our extensive experience in private security means an elite level of professionalism and effectiveness in executing Private Investigations.
Request a quote
Why is It Important?
Companies of all types eventually encounter sensitive issues involving their internal operations that call for the services of an outside neutral partner. Each member of Logixx’s professional management team brings years of experience in handling security situations involving personnel issues or equipment purchases. They are also highly sought after to help firms establish or review internal security policies and procedures as well as hardware and software installations.
Logixx Security can be trusted to provide ongoing services or periodic assessments with the appropriate level of confidentiality. Logixx Security is known for its ability to provide professional, comprehensive reports to meet each client’s specific requirements. The level of detail can range from a timeline of services rendered to a full-fledged implementation plan.
What We Offer
- In today’s ever-changing environment, a detailed analysis of a facility’s physical security has become a critical component of an organization’s business continuity plan. Logixx’s complement of skilled Security Operatives have an unparalleled combination of experience and expertise to effectively provide such an analysis, focusing on the critical aspects of state-of-the-art security systems that address an organization’s property and vital processes.
- During an on-site security assessment, Logixx Security’s Operatives perform thorough physical inspections of facilities and their operations to gain a clear understanding of the on-site resources in need of protection as well as the perceived or real threats and vulnerabilities. Through this review of the site’s policies and procedures covering physical and electronic security operations, Logixx acquires an understanding of the level of protection required.
- Logixx Security’s reviews are performed and analyzed in the context of the client’s risk management plan. By identifying critical assets and their level of exposure to potential threats, suitable security procedures and technologies can be considered. Logixx Security’s physical and electronic security review provides much more than a list of actionable recommendations. The vulnerabilities are prioritized and recommendations are made to align the proposed physical security with the client’s overall risk management strategy to protect the right assets with the right level of security.
- Logixx Security’s management specialists have developed comprehensive security systems for a variety of applications and requirements. By partnering with Logixx Security to implement the right mix of security technologies, clients can focus on their day-to-day operations and bottom line.
- With sophisticated interfacing, scalability, and ease of modification for future growth, the systems and services provided by Logixx Security stand above the competition. Through partnerships with leading suppliers, Logixx Security affords clients greater flexibility and customization, eliminating the need to commit to one system. Our full-service and consultative approach offers more choice and more support built on trust and integrity.
- Whether installing a new integrated system or repairing and maintaining existing intrusion, access, and HD CCTV technologies, Logixx Security works in compliance with the highest standards in Canada.
- Logixx Security also offers a variety of Preventative Maintenance Programs applicable to a range of security systems, including intrusion, HD CCTV, and access control or a combination of all three. Clients depend on their security systems to provide a safe and secure environment for employees and visitors, so it makes sense to see that they remain in optimal condition. Most insurance companies require their policy holders to regularly maintain their security system for a potential claim to be considered valid. Through the Logixx Security Preventative Maintenance Program, clients will receive a service appointment every twelve months so that technicians can complete a thorough review of all security system functions and equipment.
- Trained and certified Logixx professionals can review a company’s existing shipping procedures by conducting a thorough transportation security audit. The audit will uncover weaknesses and risks that expose the company, its products, and drivers. Logixx Security will recommend specific, tested security management strategies to correct any issues and minimize risks. It is a proactive, comprehensive, and risk-based approach that integrates people, technology, and daily procedures.
- Logixx Security’s emergency planning service helps institutions and organizations to mitigate risk and threat levels in difficult situations. With over 30 years in business, we have conducted thousands of threat and risk assessments, as well as Emergency and Pandemic Planning strategies for many clients. Emergency planning is best in situations where there is potential for civil unrest or disturbance and/or reactive situations where control of people, spaces and personnel is required at scale. Preparing response protocols.
- With our screening solutions, we can detect problem candidates before they become your problem. We provide detailed reports for each applicant and retain all the information on our secure system to ensure customer confidentiality. Equally important is the secure relationship that you have with your suppliers, vendors and clients. Corporate background checks can help you avoid potential issues that may arise with other companies.
Companies of all types eventually encounter sensitive issues involving their internal operations that may call for the services of an outside neutral partner. Logixx Security is known for its ability to provide professional service, with comprehensive reports to meet
each client specic requirements. With decades of experience providing discreet and condential services, we can equip our clients with the facts they need to pursue further action (if needed). Our extensive experience in private security means an elite level of professionalism and effectiveness in executing Private Investigations.
Logixx Security will conduct a call or meeting with the requesting client to learn how they have become aware of a potentially damaging situation and why an investigation is being requested.
Logixx Security will provide consultation and recommendations based on the information provided by the client. In some cases, it may be recommended to consider alternative approaches to investigative services.
Logixx Security can be trusted to provide ongoing services or periodic assessments with the appropriate level of confidentiality.
Logixx will prepare a detailed plan for the client that describes the investigative approach to be taken for the service offerings. The level of detail can range from a timeline for the service offerings to a completely developed implementation plan.
Logixx will provide the clients with on-going updates throughout the investigative process and will deliver a thorough report upon completion of the investigation that can be used in both criminal and civil cases as well as for insurance purposes.
Upon completion of services, Logixx Security will be available for a debrief meeting to review the investigative finds, the recommended services and discuss client actions to be considered for how to avoid similar situations in the future.
Corporate Theft and Fraud Investigations
Social Media Investigations
Workplace Violence Investigations
Pre-Employment Candidate Investigations
Corporate Due diligence
Security for Any Type of Industry
Multi-location businesses exist to broaden reach yet operate as one cohesive unit. They require comprehensive end-to-end security plans that are seamlessly integrated, automated and managed from one central hub. We are that central hub. We provide an array of advanced security services that protect the people and assets of a business, yet optimize productivity. Our approach combines the most advanced technology with the most qualified personnel.
In order for a business to run smoothly, the right infrastructure must be in place. Security plays a large role in the efficacy of business operations and is vital with day-to-day operations.